International Blog Delurking Week




Hiya people,

Today I’m not here to talk about myself. I do that all the time, don’t I? But today is different. Today is about YOU.

This is blog-delurking week. Is that a blank look on your face? Don’t know what I’m talking about? The thing is - the number of people who drop by here for a look is way larger than the number who leave a comment - just a minuscule percentage do that.

But I’d like to know ALL of you - specially you the silent ones. If you’re one of those quiet lurkers, now’s the time to show up and say a hello. I’d love to hear from you even it’s just this one day in the whole year.

So come now don’t be shy. A simple hello or a hi would be fine. Of course, if you’re in a garrulous mood you could tell me something more about yourself - your family, your profession, a favourite hobby, a film you watched recently. Or ask me something, anything.

Or you could simply tell me what makes you come here (that essentially means you have to say nice things about the blog).

PS: This invitation includes family members and close friends too. Reveal yourself guys. I know there are some among you who never admit you read me but the one time I blogged about something I didn’t want my parents to find out - a rather scary car accident a few years ago - news reached them faster than I hit publish. So come now, own up, show yourself.


That’s all from me for today. Go on say something.

Labels: ,